From: Lulu.com <l...@lulu.com>
Date: 28 March 2016 at 09:04
Subject: 25% Off All Print Books
To: tomdavie...@yahoo.co.uk

More Monday Savings

View this email in your browser
<http://us12.campaign-archive2.com/?u=da4388a6ab37eed54906d968e&id=c1499e4ba1&e=935d3bdc6e>
<http://lulu.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=da4388a6ab37eed54906d968e&id=4ef23f972f&e=935d3bdc6e>
<http://lulu.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=da4388a6ab37eed54906d968e&id=681010a70c&e=935d3bdc6e>

You've been waiting all weekend and it's finally here - MONDAY!  Let's
celebrate our favorite day with big savings.

*Enter code MONDAY25 at checkout and save 25% on all print books. This
offer ends Monday, March 28th at midnight**. Remember, coupon codes are
CASE-SENSITIVE*.

*The fine print: This offer is applicable to listed products only. It
cannot be combined with other offers nor be applied to previous purchases. *

Shop today and save.

Your friends at Lulu.com
<http://lulu.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=da4388a6ab37eed54906d968e&id=23da0b3e26&e=935d3bdc6e>
<http://lulu.us12.list-manage1.com/track/click?u=da4388a6ab37eed54906d968e&id=11c19d8b1f&e=935d3bdc6e>
[image: Twitter]
<http://lulu.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=da4388a6ab37eed54906d968e&id=1360991e34&e=935d3bdc6e>
[image: Facebook]
<http://lulu.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=da4388a6ab37eed54906d968e&id=9ad0cd26df&e=935d3bdc6e>
[image: LinkedIn]
<http://lulu.us12.list-manage.com/track/click?u=da4388a6ab37eed54906d968e&id=0327592ede&e=935d3bdc6e>
This is a promotional email. This promotion is for 25% off print and photo
books and cannot be combined with other offers. This offer is not valid for
eBooks or services. Please do not reply to this email.
Lulu Press | 3101 Hillsborough Street | Raleigh NC | 27607-5434
copyright © *2002-2016 Lulu Press, Inc. All rights reserved.