Hi all,

maybe I have a blind spot, but I don't see the solution..

I have a long list (in my case of music numbers, with titles, dates, and admin
stuff.

it looks like:

Nr      Sub     ID      Pgs     Beg     Map     Aktie   Titel
1
1

Volk'ren, hoort!
2
2

Heer, wees mijn Gids
3
3       1

De waldhoorn
4
4       1

O Heer, die daar (Val.Gedenckklank)
5       A       5A      2

Ei oechajem
5       B       5B      1

Soldatenlied
6
6       2

Die zwölf Räuber
7
7

0 bone Jesu
8
8       1

Nu jubelt en wees blij
9
9       2

Het Gebed (zie 162)
10
10      1

Wat de toekomst brengen moge
11      A       11A     1
19-10   i       Stille Nacht
12      A       12A     1
19-10   i       Bethlehem
12      B       12B     2

Ik kniel aan Uw kribbe neer
13
13      1
5-01    i       Piet Hein (de Zilvervloot)
14
14      2

Sanctus (uit de Deutsche Messe V)
15
15      1       P

Ambrosianischer Lobgesang

Now I have an other tab where I select only things with a value in the "Map"
column

1       24-08-15        242     Jacob's Ladder
2       M       275     Dicht bij het hart van God
3       M       279     Geduchte God hoor mijn gebeden
4       M       305     Abba Vader
5       24-08-15        363     Zie de Zon
6       05-01-15        369     Heer mijn hart zoekt u te vinden
7       24-03-14        396     Geef aan de wereld vrede
7       04-04-16        433S    Aan de Voorthuizense dreven
8       M       453     Dank zij U Heer

I use the fomula
=IF(AND(OR(Lijst.$F2="M",ISNUMBER(Lijst.$F2)),NOT(Lijst.$G2="i")),Lijst.$C2,"")
in the third column.
Subsequently I use a filter to just filter anything with a value in the 3rd
column.

Question 1:
Is there a more clever way of doing this, so that I don't need the manual
action to adapt the filter if something changes in the main list?

Question 2:
I want a sequence number in the first column- I started out with using
SUBTOTAL(2,<range>) for this. This didn't work since not all values are numeric
(e.g. 433S).
COUNT(D$4:D..) has the same problem as can be seen in above example (twice nr 7)

Any suggestions?
thanks,
Rob.