Hey list,

We're dealing with a complex document containing hundreds of DDE
links. Worse yet, those DDE links are dynamically created, e.g.
using the following formula to reference filename ($B$2), sheet name,
($B$3), column ($B$6), and row (in column $A starting at $A8):

  =DDE("soffice";
    CONCATENATE("file:./";$B$2);
    CONCATENATE("$";$B$3;".$";$B$6;"$";$A8);
    0)

This worked very well a year ago, but when we tried to open it as of
late, we get "Err:504" (parameter list error) all over.

The only thing that's changed is that we've since upgraded from
Libreoffice 4 to version 5.

Are you aware of (a) the relevant change, and (b) a remedy to this
problem, so that we can use DDE links as we used to with Libreoffice
5.1.2?

Thanks,

--
@martinkrafft | http://madduck.net/ | http://two.sentenc.es/