My abject and public apologies to Nasrin; while I am familiar with the Arabic
script (although not the Farsi language), I made an apparently erroneous
assumption as to her gender, as a number of folks (including far and away
the most helpful of all posters to this list) pointed out privately, Nasrin
is most certainly a female name. I forgot the old rule about assumptions
still applies even when you don't realize you're making one.

No offense at all intended. I would hate to think of chasing away another
potential voice in the effort to improve Writer's handling of non-western
languages and scripts.

-Frank (แฟรงค์ โอเบอลี)