Hi there,

Tom Morton (tws.mor...@gmail.com) invited you to edit the folder " Dissertation
" on Dropbox.

Tom said:
"Hello,

I was writing my dissertation yesterday using Libre Office Writer. I
accidentally saved it as 2003 XML document.

I had written 3000+ words and now I can not get the words back.

However, when I open the document in Libre Office Writer, It comes up saying
that there is 3000+ words in the word count and 6 pages in the properties but I
can only see headers, some footnotes and two small paragraphs. My hand in is on
monday and I'm having a nightmare right now.

if i open the document in anything other than Libre Office Writer, it only
appears in formula or code.

I am going to attach the document now.

Thanks for your help in advance. "

Go to folder[1]