Le 17/08/2016 à 18:35, Tom Morton a écrit :

Hi Tom,

> This is impossible tho. If I deleted these sections I would have had to have
> deleted them separately as they were not together. And also if I had of
> deleted them, the footnotes would have disappeared also? I would have had to
> have highlighted each paragraph and deleted them and made sure I didn't
> delete the citation... I remember perfectly saving my paper, exiting Libre
> Office Writer and then going to bed. There's just no way.

I'm not saying that there wasn't a problem with LibreOffice, who knows
it could well have been a "Heisenbug"-type scenario that only occurs in
some specific, seemingly random circumstances - e.g. saving to network
drive where the connection fails, saving to USB key, power surge/outage,
etc.

> I also don't appear to have any backups and I wrote that in one day so I
> don't have another format saved.

That is unfortunate indeed. The file that you posted doesn't contain the
missing information, it is full of xml verbiage.

Alex