Hi Felipe:

I interested in make a macro like this because I've had in past jobs to
work with files generated with other system in .txt format. They are a
lot and I had to open and got their data to paste on a spreadsheat for
working with them. Those files generated each month with the same
structure but different information. I could make a macro where I put
the generic name of each file for getting that information. I could
change the name of files generated each month with a program to allow
change names of file in group (To put the generic name that I input in
the macro).

This is why I want to know how make this macro,

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

--
Atentamente,