Please help this long term user, and a local promoter, [since the beginning] of LO.

I really need help on a presentation video[s]. I had an idiot give me a 1.9 gig 3.5 hour video file instead of several files. The video presentation had several different subject included and was to go into 2 or 3 DVDs, but now that single file is the only available files, this video is almost 2 times the limit of the DVD format. So, I need to get the single file into several MP4 files like I was asking for.

What I need is a real easy, and fast, video file splitter for Ubuntu. The Windows splitter I used a few years ago is no longer supported since I upgraded that PC from Win 7 to Win 10. I get nothing but runtime errors when I try to run the old package on any of my Win10 systems.

So do any one on this list could help me find the package I need on Ubuntu 16.04 [64-bit].

My email for the list is "webmas...@krackedpress.com", but it would be nice to have any helpful emails go to "timothy.lungst...@gmail.com". Either address would be OK.

Tim Lungstrom - - - Elmira, New York, USA