Hi,

I have running PostgreSQL server on my laptop.

I have installed LibreOffice version 5.1.4.2 out there.

I created new Base file with connection to one of mine database.
Within Base I created a Form ( not with Form Wizard, because it is not
working ( Why? )).
On the Form I have labels and text boxes and a button.
The button should make changes in database when clicked. Mybe it is not
necessary this button at all?

I do not know what to do when editing this Form to get connected an
approppriate text box with approppriate field in database record?

Because right now there is nothing happen if I run this Form and fill out
text boxes.

-----
Best Regards from
Pál