Greetings,

Yes, this is possible. When you call for the mail-merge assistant, you
will be prompted to select a source. This source can be a CALC workbook
or a BASE database. I have been preparing a letter of sorts for a small
group for a couple of years and I have used both, though I now prefer
to use a database in BASE (I do not remember, however, which I switched
from CALC to BASE).

I hope this helps.

Regards,

Rémy Gauthier.

Le jeudi 10 novembre 2016 à 14:38 -0700, lismurn a écrit :
> I have, for many years been writing letters to several hundred people
> > detailing their donations to various charities. Access to Microsoft
Office