I have a form which at present is based on a parameter query - the user types
in a criterion and only the relevant database rows are shown.When I press a
button a macro does various actions, including deleting the currently
selected row. After all this I want to reload the form to get the latest
version (without the deleted row). But a straight Form.Reload asks again for
the criterion, which I don't want.

Is there any way of doing this? The only way I can think of is to use a
dialogue or input box to allow the user to input the criterion and base the
query on a SELECT clause incorporating the criterion.

-----
Peter