libreoffice5.2
/usr/bin/libreoffice
/usr/bin/libreoffice5.2

On 10 Mar 2017 at 8:51, Fiorenza Meini wrote:

Subject:                Re: [libreoffice-users] Re: Libreoffice 5.2 not starting
To:                     users@global.libreoffice.org
From:                   Fiorenza Meini <fiore...@mappideando.it>
Date sent:              Fri, 10 Mar 2017 08:51:44 +0100

> Il 09/03/2017 16:10, Alexander Thurgood ha scritto:
> > Le 09/03/2017 à 10:44, Fiorenza Meini a écrit :
> >
> > What is the output on the terminal if you try and launch LibreOffice for
> > one of the troubled users from a terminal session when that user is
> > logged in ?
> >
> > Alex
> >

> Hi,
> it tells that libreoffice is non installed.
> No error is given.
>
> Regards
> Fiorenza

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mi...@kuentos.guam.net
  mailto:msetze...@gmail.com
  Guam - Where America's Day Begins
  G4L Disk Imaging Project maintainer
  http://sourceforge.net/projects/g4l/

Number of Seti Units Returned:  19,471
(Total Hours: 287,489)

BOINC@HOME CREDITS
ABC         16613838.513356 | EINSTEIN   130284596.788695
ROSETTA     58337511.693666 | SETI       101886081.520316