From: "Michael D. Setzer II" <mi...@guam.net>
To: users@global.libreoffice.org
Bcc:
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2017 01:25:30 +1000
Subject: [libreoffice-users] Having issues with FontWorks?

Have a Harley Owners Group Image, and I'm trying to insert a curved
chapter name in the image. Found a nice tutorial on doing it, but it is for
version 3.2. I have the latest version, and it isn't the same.

I've come closest in writer, but it is giving me the text with a major
shadow?

I've had the same issue using draw, but in draw, when I move the text over
the image, it goes black even thou I have set it to front. Even so, the
font is
showing as having a large shadow of the font.

Is there some different way of doing simple 2D curved text without a
shadow??

Anyone know of a tutorial for doing curved fonts with the latest
libreoffice.

Thanks.

  Guam Community College  Computer Center
  mailto:mi...@guam.net