Hi,

Don't know if it's going to help you, but I have experienced some
unexplainable crashes in the past which were "cured" by erasing the
user configuration folders/data in ~/.config/libreoffice. Word of
caution: erasing that folder will reset all settings to their default
value. And I do mean all of them. One test you could do is to rename
the folder, launch LO and see if the problem still exists; if it does,
erase the new config folder and rename your previous one back, at least
you will not loose anything.

I hope this helps.

Rémy Gauthier.

Le jeudi 06 juillet 2017 à 13:24 -0700, Girvin Herr a écrit :
> Paul,
>
> > No, I haven't seen that. I filed it away for future reference if I
ever
> > look at ODBC again, thanks. I looked at ODBC years ago and decided
the
> > JDBC Connector was better suited for me. It has been working for me
for
> a long time until now.
>
> I still think my problem lies in the many Slackware packages, both
> > security and non-security, I installed on my workstation between when
LO
> was last working on June 19 and the day before I noticed it stopped
> working, July 4. This morning, I verified LO 5.2.6.2 does work on my
> Slackware Linux laptop with updates installed up to the beginning of
> > May. That is about a month before the last time LO worked, so it
should
> > be a good starting point. My plan is to install the Slackware
updates
> > one at a time, checking if LO is still functional between each one.
When
> > and if LO stops working, the package I just installed is most likely
the
> culprit and I can back it out again, hopefully restoring LO to
> functionality. I can then try backing out the same package on my
> > workstation and hopefully get it working again. At least that is my
plan.

> Thanks again.
> Girvin
>

> On 07/06/2017 10:57 AM, Paul D. Mirowsky wrote:
> > Nothing specific, but it is an edge case sometimes missed when
> > updating/adding other linux software.
> >
> > Have you seen
c-connector-for-mariadb-in-base/

> > > should be aware of from your experience? Does something with LO
> > > file and didn't see anything out of the ordinary or any group I
> > > should be a member of and am not.
> > >
> > > Since this problem seems ubiquitous across many LO versions and
> > > across other user accounts on my machine that I tested, I am now
> > > as I am troubleshooting.
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > > Girvin

time I try