e...@verschwendbare-verweise.seinswende.de>:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to write a protocol- or storyboard-alike document in which
> the paragraphs are indented and a name is put before the paragraphs
> (like a bulletin list with a text-field instead of the bullet.) I tried
> several ways to make this work without using cumbersome tables...
>
> Actually I'd want indentions to be remembered across linebreaks. <TAB>
> and <SHIFT>-<TAB> would hop over the division borders forth and back.
> That would be easiest to use...
>
> ...Is there another way? At the moment I use tabs and push every new
> line to proper position. But changing the text means reformating it :(

You can always define tab stops on a paragraph style level. The "trick"
goes like this:

1- Define a paragraph style with "space before" at, say, 3cm, a negative
indent of -3cm (both under Space and and indenting) and a left aligned tab
stop at 3cm (under Tabs)

2- On a paragraph with that style applied, type the Name, press tab (only
once) and start typing :) You'll get something like this

https://elpinguinotolkiano.files.wordpress.com/2016/12/tab-tabla.png

Each time you start a new paragraph you only need one tab stop to get the
text aligned to the desired "margin".

Regards,
Ricardo