At 16:21 18/08/2017 +0200, Dennis Heuer wrote:
I seek for a way to mark a text block (including indentations, images and what is in there) and turn it into a cross reference - without it getting substituted with a link name or a page number or the like.

I think you just need not a cross-reference but a hyperlink. You will see that a hyperlink can be to a different part of the same document or another document, not just to a web address. You can link to tables, frames, graphics, OLE objects, sections, headings, or bookmarks.

I trust this helps.

Brian Barker