Hi :)
Thanks :)

Of course we take the blame whenever 'they' change their formats and refuse
to pass their formats specification on to anyone else, as appears to be the
case give that MS struggle too.

Wrt paranoia, yes it does appear paranoid.  Even though it fits a pattern
that makes it easy to predict future events with a high level of accuracy.

Regards from
a Tom :)