Hi,

Save as pdf, and send it through this (or a similar) tool :
http://www.montereylanguages.com/pdf-word-count-online-free-tool.html

Met vriendelijke groeten, Salutations distinguées, Kind Regards,

DRIES FEYS
CORPORATE SERVICES • Incident Manager

--

**** DISCLAIMER ****

http://www.tvh.com/glob/en/email-disclaimer

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."