At 05:42 17/10/2017 -0700, Frank Noname wrote:
I found out what it was: when I selected "current selection only" , then I pressed "find next", instead it must be pressed again "Find all"! That did it.

BUT

I used Find next because I want to search all the par styles with that text, instead if I press Find all, it selects ALL the par styles that has that text, but I can't reach all of them, how I reach the 3rd one for example, maybe dozens pages after?

This is not a perfect search like the other working method suggested. With the extension, you can press find next and it will select only the text with the par styles + all next occurrences one at a time!

Indeed so - which is why I prefixed my original suggestion by saying that this was "something of the sort".

Brian Barker