Hi Kolbjørn,

> In Writer I have a table with 2 rows and 2 columns.
> In row 2 column 2 I have a formula adding the value in row 1 column 2 to
> the value in row 2 column 1 together showing the result in row 2 column 2.
> When changing one of the input values row 2 col 2 is not updated unless
> I rewrite the formula in the cell. The cells are unprotected.
> What am I to do getting Writer recalculating formulas in table cells in
> Writer if possible?

Have tested this with LO 5.4.2.2 on OpenSUSE 42.2 64bit rpm Linux. Works
here as expected: automatic recalculation.

> LibreOffice 5.4.1.2 (64 bits) on Windows 10.

First: Try to update to LO 5.4.2.2
Second: Try to start LO with a new user-profile (rename
%appdata%\libreoffice\4\user to start new creating of the profile)

If both doesn't work it will be a special bug aof the Windows-version of LO.

Regards

Robert