LibreOffice 5.4.2.2

Create a new spreadsheet. Three columns of data.

Column A: col1, a, b, c, d
Column B: col2, 1, 2, 3    <--- leave cell B5 empty
Column C: col3, z, y, x, w

Select the 15 cells, select Data -> Autofilter. We have a 3 x 4 table with
headings.

Sort column A descending. Data in all 3 columns x 4 rows moves, keeping the
cells together in rows. Correct result.

Sort column C descending. Data in all 3 columns x 4 rows moves, keeping the
cells together in rows. Correct result.

Sort column B descending. Data in only 3 columns x 3 rows moves. Cells A5
and C5 are not picked up in the sort. Incorrect result.

This was certainly unexpected, and caused much frustration. Fortunately, my
data was pretty simple and I was able to sort it out quickly once I
discovered how my rows were getting messed up. This could really put the
hurt on someone with a lot of data in a table.

--
Sent from: http://nabble.documentfoundation.org/Users-f1639498.html