Hi,
This problem seems to have been observed not so long ago:
https://ask.libreoffice.org/en/question/63369/repair-corrupt-odb-file/
The fix that is mentioned in that post is there:
https://forum.openoffice.org/en/forum/viewtopic.php?f=83&t=17567
Not sure if the proposed solution will help, but it seems that this
type of corruption is not uncommon.
Rémy Gauthier.