        I did it in Impress - LibreOffice version: 4.2.8.2 Ubuntu 14.04 LTS and went well.

Regards,

Jorge Rodríguez

El 07/04/2018 a las 08:30, Luuk escribió:
From: Virgil Arrington <cuyfa...@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 4, 2018 at 7:08 AM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] [Copying slides from one presentation to
another]
To: "users@global.libreoffice.org" <users@global.libreoffice.org>

I'm confused as to the flow of the discussion, and I'm not at all sure I
know what the issue is, but I have no problem inserting an entire
Impress presentation into another Impress presentation.

Here's how I do it with LO 5.1.6 on my Linux Mint machine:

First, I open one Impress presentation file. I then make sure that the
"Slide Panel" is visible by clicking on the menu "View", "Slide Panel"

I then click on the slide in the Slide Panel where I want to insert
another Impress presentation, keeping in mind that the inserted
presentation will appear *after* the slide I click on in the Slide
Panel. From my experience, inserting a second presentation only works if
my cursor focus is in the Slide Panel.

Then, on the menu, I click "Insert", "File...", which on my machine is
down toward the bottom of the Insert menu list. From the resulting
dialog box, I select the Impress presentation I want to insert and then
I am presented with another dialog box from which I can select certain
slides from the inserting file. If I want the entire presentation, I
simply click on "Ok," and the file is inserted into the original
presentation file after the slide I had selected in my Slide Panel.

Virgil
The 'file'option is missing in LO 6.0.2.1 (at least on Windows)