On 14/04/18 21:32, Gergely Buday wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I would like to export written content to epub like I can do it to pdf.
>
> There is the writer2epub extension, but according to
>
> http://writer2epub.it/en/download/
>
> it applies to Libre Office 3.x/4.x, but I have 5.x, and indeed it
> fails to install on it.
>
> Is this not maintained anymore?
>
> How could I export from LO Writer 5.x to epub?

I've been using writer2epub with LO Writer 5.1.6.2 for more than a year
now and it works fine. At first I continued to use the old writer2epub
extension version 1.4 and it was ok - worked fine.

Later, I navigated from the LO Extensions webpage to the website given
for writer2epub and downloaded the 1.5.2 version from there.

http://writer2latex.sourceforge.net/

To get it working in the later UbuntuStudio 1604LTS, I had to install a
couple of packages that were not present in the standard distribution :
default-jre, libreoffice-java-common  (they had been present in the
previous 1404LTS distro).

hth

Philip