On Mon Apr 30 2018 17:43:00 GMT-0400 (Eastern Standard Time), Virgil
Arrington <cuyfa...@hotmail.com> wrote:
> This is intriguing. I just looked over my options with LO 6.0.3 in
> saving as a PDF and I don't easily see any method of saving as a
> "fillable PDF form." Can you give a quick explanation of how to do that?
>
> Like Tom, I've always thought of PDF as a generally non-editable format,
> although I have used fillable PDF forms before. I've just never known
> how to create a fillable PDF. Can it be done from within LO?

You create the form in Libreoffice using form fields, then when you want
to save it as a fillable PDF, choose 'Export', then select PDF as the
type, then after you click OK, you have additional options, one of which
is 'Create PDF form'...