Good evening
I am using Ver. 5.2.6.2 (and some other minor variations) on a Windows 10 machine and having trouble with "copying text".
I think, this problem has not yet appeared on other machines.

Problem:
Select a text portion in one application -> move to Writer -> Ctrl+V (paste).
(copy "text only" does NOT help)

However, what shows up is a text portion selected earlier and NOT the one selected just now. When I do the Ctrl+V (paste) trick in a text editor, the text portion in question shows up just fine.

This happens SOMETIMES but not always. (it is nevertheless very annoying).
Currently I have to close Writer and reopen it to "solve" this problem.

Is there something a little smarter that can be done?
Thank you.
Thomas