Hi all,

I've never used Draw up to now, but I got a task and thought I could do it with that. I am reading and viewing tutorials but did not find the method for the following: how to overlap, combine, or be it called something else, two objects.

I mean for example: how can I draw a tube that is pushed into a ring. Ok, I could do it by drawing two tubes, one is above, the other is below the ring, but can it be done in a simpler and cleverer way?

Thanks: Albert