Hi Yupanqui,

munozy schrieb am 18-Jul-18 um 14:09:
Hi Regina,

Thanks for your very fast answer.

I forgot to tell you this extra information must be hidden for users.
There is anoher way?

I had considered your request "via LibreOffice API".

You might find something in https://api.libreoffice.org/docs/idl/ref/namespacecom_1_1sun_1_1star_1_1xml.html
But I do not know whether and how it works.

The file format is able to use xml:id. Those values are not available via UI. I do not know, whether they are accessible via API. Another problem is, whether LibreOffice preserves the attribute and preserves its value. Some xml:id are generated by LibreOffice, e.g. for lists. Those are not preserved. So you would need extensive testing.

Perhaps you ask on the developer IRC irc://chat.freenode.net/libreoffice-dev ?

Kind regards
Regina