Sorry about the attachemnts. I'm not sure how to find a file-sharing site.

I only have the one version of Java. Someone sent me a message about it
needing to be 64 bits, since that's what my LibreOffice is. I've installed
the 32Bit version. Now I just have to find the other one.

Thanks so much for you and the other two replies!