I've just moved from UbuntuStudio 1604 to 1804 which has taken me from
LO 5.1.6.2 to 6.0.3.2

I can't find the option to use the systray quickstarter icon in this
version. It used to be under the Tools > Options > LO > Memory
but the whole memory section of the options seems to have gone.

Is this an improvement or has it been moved to another location? I've
searched the advanced expert configuration but without finding anything
useful.

The systray icon provided a very quick way of opening LO to start work
in a new file. I regret its passing if this is just an improvement.

Philip