From: "Michael H" <cma...@gmail.com>
To: "James" <bjloc...@lockie.ca>
Cc: "Remy Gauthier" <remygauth...@yahoo.com>, "Global Users@"
<users@global.libreoffice.org>
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2018 2:06:39 AM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] corrupt letter

I had a problem similar to this on windows 98, after I installed a legal
copy of word perfect and all 1100 fonts it came with.  Apparently windows
98 had a limit of about 500 fonts ... and above that it would get confused
after a while.

However,  more recently I used Ubuntu studio 12, which ships with about
1200 fonts,  and ported those to wasta 14 and 16 en mass. I had no issues.
I haven't ported this many to wasta 18 yet.