At the moment it happened I did install the new LO over the old one (since I
never had any serious problems 😀), so I reversed the same way. At that moment
in time I didn’t have the time to work it.
I will however re-install 6.1.4 side-by-side to see if it tase the same
behavior as before. If so, I’ll certainly report it.