Dear all,

I have been struggling for two days with fields.

I have a a document, which is in fact a certificate. It contains fields like name, birth date etc. I made it two years ago and it worked. Now I would like to make it up to date with the data of the participants of the latest course. But I cannot. And I do not know what is wrong, most likely with me.

So the document is an Openoffice document. And the database is a Calc workbook with two sheets. The problem is that when I try to add this workbook as a database, the sheets names show up, but not the column titles as field names. I tried it in LO 5, LO 6, in Linux Mint and in Opensuse, but could not succed.

Can I get any hint?

Thanks, Albert