> Enviar: martes 24 de septiembre de 2019 a las 22:33
> De: "MR ZenWiz" <mrzen...@gmail.com>
> Para: LibreOffice <users@global.libreoffice.org>
> Asunto: [libreoffice-users] Strange behavior in Writer 6.3.1
>
> Since 6.3.1 came out, the new blank document window persists, making
> it an annoying extra step to close that unnecessary LO window since
> the blank new document does not go away on its own.

I have also seen this (Mageia 8). I could not find a corresponding bug report,
but given the possible labels, they may be one. Perhaps someone on the dev team
who follows this list could comment?

--
Roy W. Reese

"Aquellos que no se mueven, no sienten sus cadenas". - Rosa Luxemburg,
filósofa, economista y activista (1870-1919)

"Those who do not move, do not notice their chains." - Rosa Luxemburg,
philosopher, economist and activist (1870-1919)