Good morning
I do not know, if I am allowed/supposed to ask this question here, but try it anyway.

I am using LibreOffice 6.1.5.2 on a Windows 10 machine and do not have any problems. However, I recently noticed, that trying to start a German encyclopedia (Brockhaus) takes MUCH!more time, when Libreoffice is running. And conversely, LibreOffice may "crash" (it says there, it is "not responding") when I start that German software.

As far as I can tell, this does NOT happen with any other software I have on my computer.

Is there some thing / place I should be looking into?
Since I am not using said software very often, this is not really a problem, but nevertheless I would like to know, what is going on.

Sorry for asking this kind of irrelevant question.
Thomas