jonathon,

First, what does Language Settings have measurement units?

Second, if I correctly understood what you're getting at, you can find it in Tools → Options → LibreOffice Writer → General → Settings → Measurement Unit.

On 2020-02-19 18:05, toki.kant...@gmail.com wrote:
All:

What happened to the built in metric/imperial unit function. This was
usable in write.

Configuration used to be at
Tools >Options >Language Settings >[I've forgotten what this was called]
jonathon

--
Udvarias Ur

This letter was generated and sent from Thunderbird 60.5.1 on Ubuntu Linux
16.04.6 LTS.

Cette lettre a été générée et envoyée à partir de Thunderbird 60.5.1 sur Ubuntu
Linux 16.04.6 LTS.