And hence why some time ago I created my own palette so I had
portability and continuity for my document editing.
It particularly hit home for me with diagrams in Draw when I had to edit
the palette file to overwrite the changes.
I now have a default template and another template with all my styles
and my custom palette stored outside my profile so I can quickly restore
these if things change.

steve