Upon using Libreoffice 6.4.3.2. for Linux Mint 19.3 lately, I stumble upon a strange error that does not allow me to access the help file: Object not acessible. The object cannot be accessed due to insufficient user rights.

There was very little to try, so please excuse me if I sound brief. Are there other details I am missing before we proceed?

Thank you.

EDIT: Oh, these pieces of information might help:

 * The copy of Linux Mint was remastered using Cubic Wizard.
 * I've tried wiping and replacing using the remastered Linux Mint, and
   the error is still there.

Like I said, there are very little attempts that might shed light or even bring the error to a measurable distance of its end, but I am open to suggestions.