Suggest using screen recorder software.

 * 8 Best Screen Recorders for Windows 10 – Free & Paid (2019 rev.)
     o https://atomisystems.com/screencasting/record-screen-windows-10/
 * 9 Best Screen Recorders For Linux
     o https://itsfoss.com/best-linux-screen-recorders/
 * How to record the screen on your Mac
     o https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT208721

There is also the ability to use Impress and export as SVG. While I have only used one page to do this, all objects 'fly in' correctly using Firefox version 77.0.1 (64-bit) on Ubuntu. I assume this means all other controls work.

Hope this helps.