Hello Group:

I hope you are healthy and safe.

I am having a problem when I attempt  to create a LO Base table from a LO Calc spreadsheet, and I am stumped.

This is what I have done:

In Windows 10 Home x64, I highlighted & Copied the data, A1:E161, from a LO vers 6.4.4.2 (x64) Calc file to the win10 clipboard.

In LO Base-Tables panel, I used Ctl-V to paste the data. Under Tables-Options, selected Definition and data. Check marks placed at "Use first line as column (i.e., field) names", and also at "Create new field as primary key". Primary key named: Passwrd-ID.
then clicked the Create button. Table1 appeared in Tables panel.

Doing a left mouse click on Table1, I see the field names, but do not see the record data. If I select a field, at the top, the record data is visible only as white text on a dark blue background.

Why am I not able to see the record data throughout each field when doing the above described procedure?  What am I not doing correctly?

I am a novice at creating a Base table from a Calc file. At present, I have five tables created within the same LO Base file; only one of the five tables is fully showing the record data. I do not recall the precise procedure used when creating that one table.

HELP!

Your guidance/reply info will be greatly appreciated.

VinceB.