Hi Dan,
Dan Lewis schrieb am 16-Sep-20 um 16:29:
I have a dBase database with several tables. How do I open this database in Calc so that each table will have its own sheet?

Dan
Here something different than simple copy:

1. You make a .odb file for the dBase database and register it. That is in File > New > Database. Make sure, that you have set the correct character set in Edit > Database Properties > Additional Settings.

2. You open the spreadsheet and show "Data Sources". That is menu Edit or Ctrl+Shift+F4. You should now see an area above the sheet, which has on the left side an overview over your database files.

3. Drag a table (or query or view) from there to cell A1 on an empty sheet. That will import the table. That is not a simple import, but the spreadsheet is linked to the database table. It has generated a "data range". Look in menu Data. You will see the import in "Select Range" -and more important- you can use "Refresh Range" to bring changes from the database table to the spreadsheet. In case the database is not "connected" right-click the database name and choose item "Registered databases" and select it.

And yet another way to copy:
Open the .dbf file in Calc and resave it with a different name.

Kind regards
Regina