Hi,

In the Drawing Toolbar of Draw, there is something called the
"Explosion" in the "Stars and Banners" which you can use as starburst.
For the thought baloon, there is a "Cloud" in the Callouts. You can
access those from the toolbar or from Shape > Insert > Callouts >
Cloud; and Shape > Insert > Stars and Banners > Explosion. There are
also some shapes you can use in the Gallery (View > Gallery) in the
Shapes theme.

I hope this helps.
Rémy.