(Though no one responded to my mail, I am replying with the solution, for
information service.)

For around two months I was facing this problem with both the two versions
of libreoffice in arch linux -- the 'still' one and the 'fresh' one. With
none of them Autocorrect was working. I tried en_US, en_Gb, and obviously
my own language bn_IN. Nowhere it was working. So, I wrote to this mailing
list.

This morning I got the solution. I installed snap and then enabled
snapd.socket with systemctl and installed libreoffice with snap. And now it
is working exactly as it should.

--
দাশ das
http://ddts.randomink.org/