I make a full backup of my main Windows 10 production machine every week
and store those backups for at least 3 weeks. For many years I have
found this to be a good insurance policy against most forms of
corruption. Unfortunately, LO has succeeded in defeating the benefits of
this policy.

For the past 3 weeks I have been working, mostly with Writer, in
blissful ignorance of the fact that my profile has been partially
corrupted. I say partially, because only the default "AutoCorrect >
Replace" options have disappeared, while the rest of my extensive
profile remains in perfect working order. Obviously, this condition has
existed for a least 3 weeks, because restoring my profile from backups
does not resolve the issue.

I really would like to avoid the pain of fully rebuilding my profile
from scratch, so if anyone can offer any pointers or tips about
restoring just the default "AutoCorrect > Replace" options I would be
extremely grateful.

Regards
Dave