Hi.

I am using Arch Linux with KDE with LibreOffice calc 7.2.0.4 and I have problems for use the decimal point.

When I put a number with de numeric keyboard show a text message. I go tu Setting/Options/Lenguage and i have a mark in "same that the original configuration (,).

My locale is

*

[ironman@COBRA ~]$ locale

*

**

*Lo que mas me llama la atención es que tengo otra computadora con Arch y Kde + una computadora con Arch + xfce y otra con Debian 11 y en ninguna tengo problema*

***

LANG=es_AR.UTF-8

LC_CTYPE="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_NUMERIC="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_TIME="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_COLLATE="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_MONETARY="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_MESSAGES="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_PAPER="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_NAME="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_ADDRESS="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_TELEPHONE="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_MEASUREMENT="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_IDENTIFICATION="es_AR.UTF-8"

LC_ALL=

With Google sheet and Calculator I dont have the problema. The point in converted to coma

I try “sudo pacman -Rsd libreoffice-fresh libreoffice-fresh-es” y delete .config/libreoffice and install all again and dont work

**

I have other computer with arch kde + other computer with arch lxde + other computer con debian + kde and the problem dont exist.

Thanks

*

--

Marcelo E. Giordano