I hasn't been mentioned if the OP is printing to PDF, and my bad for never
reporting the bug, but using LibreOffice File>Export as PDF or the Export
Directly as PDF icon causes EVERYTHING on all tabs to print to the PDF no
matter what print range might be specified, no matter if the print ranges
are deleted then selected anew. EVERYTHING gets dumped into a PDF.

Need to be certain the OP isn't using the PDF feature. If they are, that is
the source of the problem.

On Mon, Oct 18, 2021 at 8:38 PM Steve Edmonds <steve.edmo...@ptglobal.com>
wrote:

> Hi John.
> What version of Libreoffice are you on.
> When you say you want to print a section of a sheet, is that a single
> section on just one sheet or sections of multiple sheets.
>
> For me on a single sheet, sometimes the print range has some history
> from previous activity.
> I go Format>Print Ranges>Clear to start.
> Then I highlight the range to print with the mouse and go Format>Print
> Ranges>Define.
>
> Then I go to File>Print Preview to see how many pages that selected
> range will print on, and if necessary adjust the top -/+ slider or page
> format to suit my needs.
> Steve
>
> On 18/10/2021 16:12, John R. Sowden wrote:
> > In an "office" program, I made the foolish assumption that people
> > would understand that SS means Spread Sheet.  I apologize to those who
> > did not grasp that.
> >
> > The version of Thunderbird is 13.0 (32 bit).  Again I assumed that the
> > instructions for a common function, that of printing a section of a SS
> > (see reference above) would not change from version to version.
> > Again, I apologize to those who were confused about the stability of
> > user interfaces.
> >
> > Humbly,
> > John

> >> What do you mean by SS? Which component of LibreOffice are you using?
> >> What version of LibreOffice are you using?
> >>
> >> Dan

Alan Boba
CISSP, CCENT, ITIL v3 Foundations 2011