I recently installed the Ultra Office for Free App from CompuClever
which uses the LibreOffice software. When I asked them about
documentation and help, they referred me to your website. From within
Writer, I clicked on a Help button in a dialog, and then selected the
'read online' link and it connected me to your site and displayed help
for V6.2 on my desired topic. Later I went to your English
documentation page and I notice that there are documents for several
version numbers, 7.2 being the latest. I would like to get some users
manuals as references, but I what them to be relative to the program
version I have and cover its full functionality.
I have gotten caught before getting the manual for the latest version
which did not cover a function that was in the software version that I
was using but had been removed in the more recent program version.
My question is since it seems that my Ultra Office is V6.2, should I
get V6.2 or earlier documentation or should I get the latest version
documentation?
Thank you for your time.Gary Smith