From: W. Robert J. Funnell, Prof. <robert.funn...@mcgill.ca>
Date: Sun, Mar 6, 2022 at 5:32 PM
Subject: Re: [libreoffice-users] Toolbar name in Libre Draw
To: users@global.libreoffice.org <users@global.libreoffice.org>
Cc: charles meyer <reachmepl...@gmail.com>

If you right-click on one of those icons and select Customize Toolbar, you
should see a large dialogue window. The Target field should indicate the
name of the toolbar that you're customizing, presumably Standard if that's
the only one with a checkmark in View > Toolbars. The dialogue window
allows you to completely change the contents of any toolbar.

- Robert