MS have set their attack (so called security) software to cripple the
excellent Separate Install GUI program (Se Bug 147831). Now I have to
manually set up parallel installs of different versions. Unfortunately,
installing 7.3.1.3 and 7.2.6.2 in parallel causes them to create
unwanted common profiles. I suspect that the bootstrap.ini needs to be
modified to prevent this, but I am not sure what needs to be
added/changed in the ini file. Here are my bootstrap.ini files:

LibreOffice Fresh 7.3.1.3
"C:\Program Files\LibreOffice\program\soffice.exe"
[Bootstrap]
InstallMode=<installmode>
ProductKey=LibreOffice 7.3
UserInstallation=$SYSUSERCONFIG/LibreOffice/4

LibreOffice Still 7.2.6.2
"E:\LibreOffice 7.2.6.2\program\soffice.exe"
[Bootstrap]
InstallMode=<installmode>
ProductKey=LibreOffice 7.2
UserInstallation=$SYSUSERCONFIG/LibreOffice/4

LibreOfficeDev 7.4.0.0.alpha0
"E:\LibreOffice 7.4.0-A0\program\soffice.exe"
[Bootstrap]
InstallMode=<installmode>
ProductKey=LibreOfficeDev 7.4
UserInstallation=$SYSUSERCONFIG/LibreOfficeDev/4

Obviously a VM is a kludge workaround that I prefer to avoid.

Any pointers would be welcome.

Dave