On 2022/10/28 9:21, Remy Gauthier wrote:
I noticed in Calc that when I try to find something, in the find
dialog
* Match case = greyed out = not working
* Formatted display = OK
* Entire cells = greyed out = not working
* All sheets = OK

I would like to apologize for my late response. My use of computers has drastically decreased lately.
And - again - my question showed just how computer illiterate I am.

I confirmed that unchecking "Cell styles" resolves the problem.
But in my case it apparently was the checkbox "Sounds like (Japanese).
I do not recall having checked either of these boxes,
but since the problem is solved .. everything is "peachy".
Thank you
Thomas